Hey Wimpy Kid fans Good News! Today we’re gonna be talking about the newest Dari Wimpy Kid book, book number 15 “The Deep End” the deep end is coming out October 27th of 2020, so mark your calendars tell your Alexa and preorder it on Amazon. I will maybe have a link below. You should check this book as the Heffley vacation book number three this is the third book that is solely based on a Heffley vacation.
The first one being the long haul and the second one being the getaway I have loved both of these books so much so I’m excited to see where this one takes us if you want to see my reviews for the getaway and the long haul they will be up there. Below is the deep end cover of the Diary of Wimpy Kid Book 15 The Deep End, Wow beautiful I love the pool I feel like Jeff Kinney has gotten a lot more diverse in his covers it looks as if you’re looking down on a pool but also with the letters the deep end of floating on the top yeah that’s a lot it looks awesome though and I’m super excited to read this one.
Here is the plot Greg and his family hit the road for a cross-country road trip slash camping trip but things take a very unexpected turn when they find themselves stranded in an RV part the Heffley’s wonder if they can save their family vacation trapped in an RV park this sounds awesome I actually prefer the dyers Wimpy Kid books where he is at home at school it’s so hard for me they’d be able to choose between these books cuz my favorite series and I feel like I’m betraying my favourite books but I have tear listed my favorite diary Wimpy Kid books.
I am super excited for this book to come out I know that my dad won’t think it fans out there or super excited to look if you are a Darwin P kid fan like me what are the most important things you need to know is when all the books are coming out and that’s my job so please if you are down from the kid fan subscribe to my channel below and hit the notification bell so you always know when a great new dare Wimpy Kid book is coming up you don’t want to miss it.
I just want to especially thank all of my readers, I just want to thank you guys so much for sharing and liking my videos because it’s really helped my blog to grow during this hard time so please share it if you think you know someone who might like it please stay safe and stay healthy and stay tuned for more Darboux big head. I miss you guys all so much and see you .
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Deep End is an upcoming book in the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. It will be released on October 27, 2020. A teaser was released on Amazon on February 13th, as well as a release date. The cover of the book was revealed on May 26th.
In The Deep End, book 15 of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series from #1 international bestselling author Jeff Kinney, Greg Heffley and his family hit the road for a cross-country camping trip, ready for the adventure of a lifetime.
But things take an unexpected turn, and they find themselves stranded at an RV park that’s not exactly a summertime paradise. When the skies open up and the water starts to rise, the Heffleys wonder if they can save their vacation—or if they’re already in too deep.
- This is the fourth time that the Jeff Kinney’s name does not appear in the center of the cover picture.
- This is the first time that the cover’s text is distorted.
- This is the fourth book to not have the word “Diary” written in yellow after Dog Days, Hard Luck, and The Meltdown.
- This is the first book to feature characters that are NOT part of the Heffley family on the cover picture.
- This book cover is the one with the most characters featured in it.
- This is the second book with a different cover texture, the first being Wrecking Ball.
- This is the third book in the series to take place during summer vacation, the first two being Dog Days and The Long Haul.
- It is the fourth book that Greg has gone on a trip: the first three being The Long Haul, Old School, and The Getaway.
- Based on the description of this book, we can guess that Greg’s trip will be the main part of this book. This would then be the third time a trip has been the highlight of a book, the first time being The Long Haul and the second being The Getaway, or will be about Greg’s summer like Dog Days.
- Starting with Double Down, this will be the fifth book in the series to have two different colors running down the spine.
- This is the first time we get a granite like background for the cover.