“National I Love You Day” The purpose of this new national holiday is to express your love to anyone you speak to today or you randomly run into at the supermarket or somewhere else. It goes something like this, say I’m at a pizza place, I would say to the person, “I’ll have two slices of pizza and love you” Very simple stuff this holiday is. You can see by the look on Sammy’s face he’s very excited to march this holiday today. As you can also see, Patrick I the upper right will be watching out for his older brother today with all the photobombers out their nowadays. So friends, Have a happy “Romantic Love Day” and happy Saturday.
When is I love you day?
This is day is celebrated on different days in different parts of the world. Even some people call valentine’s day is Love your day which is not true, because there is a separate day for celebrating this day. Valentine’s day is special for couples only but this I love you day is not confined for couples only, but on this day love can be expressed to anyone like any of your family members or any of your friends. So here are some of the prominent days on which love day is celebrated are 2nd February, October 14th, September 30th and 20th of April.
How Is the Date For Love Day Calculated?
The day is shown for ‘National Love You Day’ is based on how much chitter-chatter and buzz there was on Oct. 14, 2015, across social media making references to ‘Love You Day’. Our algorithms examine all of the references to National Days across social media and updates whatnationaldayisit.com hourly, with our homepage displaying the current national day. This crowdsourcing of data method to assess the National Love You Day date is used as opposed to being connected with any Government sanctioned lists 😀 Hurrah for democracy by consensus!
Is it National Love You Day Everywhere?
What’s really fascinating is how whilst some National Days like National Daughters Day are seemingly celebrated internationally irrespective of geography, some very popular days (That often become the No. 1 National Day on our homepage) are in fact locally very specific and are official holidays celebrated on a Country’s national calendar. Take National Rambutan Day for instance, Rambutan is a popular Southeast Asian fruit and not seen so much in the UK, Europe or the USA. Some regionally specific trends subsequently become immensely popular internationally and worldwide, partly fuelled by widely shared ‘National Days’, National Pabebe Wave Day being one such example.
Happy Love You Day! Here Are the Best Declarations of True Love
Saying “I love you” can be hard to do, but these movies show us how truly rewarding it can be. (The perfect script and great lighting doesn’t hurt, either). In honor of National Love Day, we’ve put together a list of the scenes of our favorite movies featuring attractive people baring their souls. We do these things because…wait for it…we love you guys!
This comedy of errors follows the friendship of Harry (Billy Crystal) and Sally (Meg Ryan). After denying it for so many years, Harry finally tells Sally how he feels by listing all the little things he loves about her. It’s the little things, guys! Who doesn’t love mermaids?! This totally ’80s comedy has plenty of romance between stars Tom Hanks and Daryl Hannah’s characters. They found love in a fishy place! Also, is Tom Hanks the king of film love declarations? Discuss. Although their romance didn’t work out in real life, stars Liam Hemsworth and Miley Cyrus have major chemistry in this movie. Watch the scene where they put the pain behind them and confess their undying love and shed a tear for their breakup if you must.
This romantic comedy is laughing out loud funny, but it does have a softer side. In this final scene, Ryan Reynold’s character Andrew tells Margaret (Sandra Bullock) that their plan to get a green card marriage has turned into a love connection that he can’t deny. This scene might even be better than when they run into each other butt naked. Almost. Julia Roberts, the queen of the romantic comedy, and the handsome Richard Gere have one of the most iconic fairy tale moments in this magical scene. We’re still waiting for someone to climb up our fire escape with flowers. Nobody puts Baby in the corner. Here, Jennifer Grey plays said Baby, an 18-year-old girl who doesn’t have love on her brain when her family goes on summer vacation. She ends up falling for dance instructor Johnny played by the late Patrick Swayze. Watch her tell him that she doesn’t want any regrets. Michael Douglas stars as President Andrew Sheppard in this drama and he falls for Lobbyist Sydney Ellen Wade, played by the charming Annette Bening. His “I love you” takes place in front of the whole world during a presidential press conference.
That’s the dream, right? You know when you watch a movie and you just know you will uncontrollably sob? This is that movie. It follows the young, unconventional love story between Hazel (Shailene Woodley) and Gus (Ansel Elgort). Even though they are scared, Gus confesses his love proudly. Okay? Okay. You can’t really go back in time but you can tell someone you love them now! In this scene, Jennifer Garner does just that. Her character Jenna finally tells best friend Matty (the always adorable Mark Ruffalo) how she’s been feeling all along. Julia Stiles gives us all the feels is this fan-favorite flick. The poem Kat reads aloud in class is raw and emotional and it’s all for her love, Patrick (Heath Ledger). Julia Roberts is at it again, this time teaming up with Hugh Grant to make this adorable British comedy. This scene is sweeter than sugar and it’s definitely worth a couple rewatches. Revered as one of the most romantic films of all time, The Notebook has the quintessential love declaration scene.
When Noah (Ryan Gosling) and Allie (Rachel McAdams) finally tell each other how they feel and what they want for the rest of their lives, try not getting goosebumps over these two. “I think I’m in love with you.” Juno is the sweet, underdog of this film, expertly played by, Ellen Page. This is the moment where she opens up about her feelings for her baby’s daddy Paulie (Michael Cera). Ahh, young love. If we had to pick, this is the very best “love expression from the film. Mark, played by a pre-Walking Dead Andrew Lincoln, shows up with cue cards to tell Juliet (Keira Knightley) that he loves her. He never actually says the words but that might be why we love it so much. Ugh, it’s romantic and painful all at the same time.
National I Love You Day 2020
valentine’s Day isn’t the only day for romance! Of course, we should express our love all year round, but October 28th is the day you should really shout it from the rooftops and celebrate all kinds of love from romantic to familial to our unabashed adoration for Netflix. Why? Because it’s National Love Day! Time to use ALL the heart-eyed emojis. of our fave love scenes from movies and television.We at HelloGiggles heart all things love, so in honor of this beautiful holiday, here are just a few
OK, let’s be real, every single scene from this movie is worthy of getting a shout out, but the one that gets us in the feels every single time is when Mark finally gets over his emotional timidity and actually expresses his complicated love for Juliet without hurting his best friend.
We spent that entire episode thinking that Monica and Chandler might break up over a crazy misunderstanding, and even though we like Richard and all, it’s Monica and Chandler, guys. But then Monica surprises him with a room full of candles and proposes to him girl power plus the cutest love scene ever.
Celebrate every day
Whether it’s the ever-popular founding of a nation or the lesser-known celebration of a popped kernel of corn, we keep you up to date to celebrate. Since January 2013, National Day Calendar has been combing the internet, scouring the archives and peeling back the layers of the year for all the reasons to recognize those special days.
Every day has a story and here at National Day Calendar, we celebrate the stories as well as the day. From the unique artichoke heart to the questionable explorer, from the humble pie to the honorable veteran, National Day Calendar is here to help you #CelebrateEveryDay.
The Love Foundation
The Love Foundation Inc. is a nonprofit organization with the mission of inspiring people to love unconditionally. Our vision is to assist people by building a practical foundation and understanding of unconditional love within individuals and society as a whole. Established in 2000, we have become an international leading resource for sharing the awareness of unconditional love.
As truth can be found in all aspects of life, The Love Foundation is designed to be an open organization built on the universal recognition of unconditional love. As such, we are not affiliated with any religious creed or perspective. Our focus is on the personal appreciation and pragmatic experience of unconditional love. Through education, research, and charity, we strive to share in this timeless understanding and expand our individual and collective consciousness.
Seven Steps to Finding True Love
There is probably no topic that has captivated people throughout the centuries and from most every culture than the topic of love. We put a man on the moon, broke the speed of sound, and mapped the human genome, but love remains a complete mystery. Science has not been able to explain it. Mathematics cannot predict it. Poets still wrestle with adequate words to describe it. It may have been more than two centuries ago, but Plato’s words have never sounded truer, “Every heart sings a song, incomplete.” We are all looking for love. At any given moment, we may be far from it but we never stop hoping the next opportunity is just over on the horizon.
We are all looking for true love. One of our frustrations with love is our complete inability to keep it. Like sand slipping between our fingers, the harder we grasp the faster it seems to fall through. It would be nice if love was as simple as baking a batch of cookies or building a birdhouse for the backyard; a simple set of ingredients, a logical list of steps to take. But we all know the truth; love cannot be manufactured. It cannot be bought or traded. It cannot be forced. It cannot be controlled. It cannot be plotted on a map or broken down into a checklist of to do’s. But, it is possible to find true love; even unconditional love! Here are seven steps to finding true love.
- Love Requires You to Reveal You’re True Self to AnotherThe famous author, C. S. Lewis, puts it best, “To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one.” Lewis is right. What makes love so hard, and sometimes painful, is the vulnerability that always seems to accompany it.
- Finding True Love Can Be DifficultThe Bible has a remarkable story about a woman named Leah who discovered that finding true love was difficult. Leah was the daughter of a wealthy and manipulative man named Laban. Leah also had a sister named Rachel, one of the most beautiful women in the whole region. Leah was described as, “weak in the eyes.” We do not know exactly what that phrase means, but it is not hard to guess. Even without the side-by-side comparison to her beautiful sister, Leah was not drawing much attention.
- Your Need for True Love Reveals Your Need to Be Loved UnconditionallyLeah’s life was controlled by the hope that she could somehow make herself lovable. She was desperate to find a way to earn her husband’s attention. Her broken heart and desperation to be loved to teach us a deeply personal truth about our own search for true love. We inevitably all feel the crushing weight of trying to earn it.Marketers sell us the idea that if we were just a little bit more attractive, a little thinner, and a little better dressed, then someone would finally take notice and we would feel loved. But we do not. Culture pressures us to set aside our prudish reluctance and instead give-away our bodies; it promises us intimacy leads to love. But it does not.
- True Love is Complicated by Our Self-InterestLet me tell you a secret that you probably know already but are not willing to admit. Unconditional love, the kind that pours meaning and significance into your life, is hard to find in another human being because we are all too self-interested and too self-motivated. Our hearts are bent toward protecting and promoting ourselves. It is not hard to see! We live in a culture that constantly measures every relationship by what we get out of it. We stay married only as long as it is benefiting us. We commit to a relationship only until something better comes along. The success of our relationships is measured by our need for love is met, instead of seeking to meet the need for true love in others.
- There is Only One Source of True LoveLet us return to Leah’s story for a moment. Leah was caught up in the struggle to earn her husband’s love. Three sons later, she was still clinging to the hope that one day he would wake up and start to appreciate her. She kept waiting and waiting. Eventually, Leah gave birth to another son, her fourth. Leah named him Judah and announced, “Now I will praise God.” Judah’s name means something special. It means to praise or be thankful to God. But, how could she praise God when her outward circumstances had not changed? Jacob did not rush home with a bouquet of roses and an apology card. Leah was no more loved now than she had ever been. But somehow, she was now worshiping and thanking God.
- Accepting Jesus’ Love Opens the Door to a New LifeThe good news of what Jesus has done for you is not just salvation from coming apocalyptic destruction but accepting Jesus’ love, will begin to transform and fill your life with purpose, strength, and value. Like Leah, you will be amazed at the realization that you have discovered true love! You can thrive in the amazing joy of worshipping Him with a thankful and pure heart regardless of what is going on around you. Your value and your identity is secured for all eternity with Jesus, who loves you so passionately that He gave His own life. When you understand that truth, it transforms the way you think about love. No longer is love solely a romantic relationship that meets your desperate need to find significance and value. You are able to approach every new relationship, already possessing a full grasp of your significance. Living in God’s love and following Him places you in a position of strength for you know, to whom you belong and who you are. You do not need love to prove your self-worth or value. God is yours and you are His.
- Your search for True Love Begins with This Simple PrayerYour journey for true love and to be loved unconditionally begins with a simple prayer. Would you read and believe this prayer with me?”God, right now I’m experiencing deep hurt and rejection. I realize that I have spent much of my life trying to find love and value in the wrong places. I don’t want to go on living like this. Forgive me for trying to find my own way. Forgive me for neglecting You. I thank you that even before I was aware of it, You were demonstrating Your love for me in Jesus’ death. I thank You that His death offers me a way to know You and to experience Your love. God, fill my heart with a sense of your love. Help me to realize that you are the source of my worth and value. I trust you with my life and my broken heart. Heal it. Help me to turn to you, and worship you. Amen.”
I love you day images
Related National days You might like